We stayed here for 2 nights - close to shopping malls. The pool area was good with a large screen over looking the pool/spa area. This would be good for a family to stay for a few nights. Nothing over the top, will consider to stay again as it's close to the airport/malls.
Hotel is clean, kid-friendly. Food is great and affordable. Hotel staff are very accommodating specially the front desk. Their swimming pool is clean and well maintained, it's kid/toddler safe. Thumbs up for Prime Asia! Keep up the good work!
Except for the struggle in parking that I've encountered due to an ongoing road construction during our stay last April 2016, everything is fine. Although this hotel is not located inside Clark, it is still very near to restaurants, fastfood chains, and SM City Clark.
Here are the things that I liked about this hotel:
1. It looks good from inside and out. The pictures in the internet are close to reality;
2. Very nice and clean pool;
3. Staff are very friendly and accommodating;
4. Place is clean since it's relatively new;
5. Rooms and bed are large and very comfy; and
6. The the food in the breakfast area is not that good, the food that we ordered for room service was simply great.
The only downside of this place is that, since it's also a choice among foreigners and it's near the red light district, you could see some girls/women waiting near and outside the lobby.
Overall, I would still recommend this place as a better alternative for those who are looking for great value for their money.